Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break offers multiple choices for students, faculty

Kendra Sweet


     It is that time of the year again; time for road trips, family, fun or a just a week without school. Many students are packing their bags to go to beach hot spots to mingle with other college students around the nation.
     Allyson Hall, Broken Arrow senior, is going to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. 
     “It’s our senior year so we had to go somewhere, after switching locations a few times we decided on
Myrtle about two weeks ago. So nine people and 18 hours should make for some great memories,” said Hall.
     Other students are simply just going home to relax for their Spring Break activities.
     “I’m just going back on the farm so I can see my parents and spend some time with my new nephew,” said Daniel Adney, Oktaha junior.
     The anticipation for Spring Break is in the air. Students are getting antsy about the break to come.
     “I’m going to Panama City Beach and I leave Saturday at midnight. I’m pretty stoked because it’s going to be an actual vacation for me, not just a huge party scene type week,” said Kayla Johnson, Keys sophomore.
      Spring Break should be a breath of fresh air for most students and teachers. Classes will resume March 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment