Monday, March 7, 2011

Chesney warms up to rock BOK stage in April

Jordyn Jorgenson


     It is springtime, and love is in the air. Many guys are looking for the right way to a girl’s heart, or maybe just to show her a good time. A Kenny Chesney concert may be just the answer.
     “I‘m really excited about the Kenny Chesney concert," said Brittany Paul, Claremore freshman. "He is really hot and I love his music; I am really lucky to have a special guy in my life to take me to drool over another guy and not get upset.”
     Chesney is a contemporary country music star with hits such as, “She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy," and, “Somewhere with You.” Also featured in the concert is Billy Currington and Uncle Kracker. The concert is April 2, doors open at 5:30 p.m. and begins at 7 p.m. Tickets are on sale now starting at $25. For information visit http://www.bokcenter.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment