Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tulsa Job Fair show students potential employment


Natalie Johnson
    Attention students get your head in the door at the Tulsa Job Fair and look into your future
    “The Tulsa Job Fair has helped me find my current job and I love it. The people were more than helpful and I got an interview with my company right on the spot, it was life changing for me,” said Christopher Michael Johnson, NEO alumni, Miami senior. 
     The Tulsa Collegiate Job Fair is held every year for students to speak to businesses that would like to hire in the future and helps students get a feel of what to somewhat expect in the working world.
     “The Collegiate Job Fair is an awesome place to see what businesses are out there and find what I was interested in. I went every year I was in college at NSU Tahlequah,” said Ignacio Daniel Garcia, NSU alumni, NSU baseball graduate assistant.
     The colleges participating in the job fair are the following TCC, NSU, ORU, OU-Tulsa, OSU-Tulsa, TU, Langston, Bacone College and RSU.

     “When I attended Tulsa University, I went to the Job Fair every year and I got my accounting job to support my wife and helped me figure out I wanted to become a lawyer,” said Clayton L. Badger, TU alumni. 
          The job fair is at the University of Tulsa in the Reynolds Center at 11th and Harvard in Tulsa on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 from 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. For more information go to http://www.TulsaCollegiateJobFair.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment